9.2.09

Please do not NOM NOM NOM your computer screen...

I know it will be hard to resist when faced w/

TEH CUTEST NEPHEWS EVAH!!!1!!ELEVENTYONE!!1!

I finally got some good quality cuddle and snorgle time w/ Alekzander and Deacon!  *SQUEE*


Photobucket
Meet Alek.  Snug as a bug in Nana's arms!


Photobucket
This is Deacon, w/ my brother, AKA the Proud Daddy! 


Photobucket
The best Auntie in the Whole Multiverse w/ Alek.

Photobucket
In case you didn't know, I was referring to me!  NOM NOM NOM!
And, BTW...did I mention...

Photobucket
...THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!!!1!  Oh how I was overwhelmed w/ Teh Cuteness!  How could I be bothered to get out of my pajamas in the presence of all that cuteness.  Every time I thought about doing anything else I was thwarted by Teh Cuteness!


Photobucket
W/ his eyes closed like that, Deacon is the spitting image of my father.  *sniffle*  Alek looks very much like my brother did as a baby.

Photobucket
Do not snorgle your screen too hard!

Photobucket
Here is The Guy pretending that he is upset w/ me for handing that cute bundle off to him for a moment (sometimes babies are a bit heavy for my fibro ridden body),

Photobucket
But even he can not defend himself against all that cuteness!

Photobucket
He and Deacon fast became nap buddies!

Photobucket
A happy grandma feeding a very hungry baby!

Photobucket
Hey!  The Guy!  What are you feeding my little cousin there?

Photobucket
There is a long standing history of babies and ice cream lovin' in our family.  Nathaniel is not the first one to indulge so young!  It is a super power of tolerance encoded in our DNA!

After wiping off your screens, I return you to your regular internet surfing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously, how were you able to leave? Those babies are ADORABLE!

We too have a history of giving wee ones ice cream. Tyler indulged by 4 months!

Ouyang Dan said...

I don't know how I managed to leave...teh cuteness was overwhelming! I did try to sneak a baby into my bag. HA!