8.2.09

Some Random Photos

Hey there!

We have landed...and as I wade through the nonillion pictures I have taken on our transcontinental voyage I will post some highlights from our trip!

Here we have some from New Year's in Waikiki!

Enjoy!


Photobucket
New Year's in Waikiki.


Photobucket
The view from our super swanky hotel.


Photobucket
The Kid while we were waiting for the car in the lobby.


Photobucket
We spent the last day in Hawai'i pool side, since we didn't know when we would be able to soak up the swim and sun again.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Having dinner w/ our friend Z.

Photobucket
Then we enjoyed some gelato and a walk to enjoy the lights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a ton more pictures (I uploaded almost 500).  I am going to try to pick the best of the highlights to not bore you all!

That's all for now!

No comments: