19.6.08

Some Random Photos

Welcome to another addition of 

Some Random Photos!

The "I was getting married and running amok w/ VBFitU" Edition.


Photobucket
The Kid demonstrates her mastery of the left handed chopstick grip.


Photobucket
Blowing bubbles in chocolate milk w/ a friend on a playdate last Wednesday.


Photobucket
Would you like some tea?


Photobucket
The lawn sprinklers are the cheapest toy ever!


Photobucket
The Guy crashes the tea party.


Photobucket
We went w/ VBFitU and the Gi(H)L to the USS Arizona Memorial.  More on that later.


Photobucket
I stole a quick shot of a cute moment of them in Waikiki.  I love the moments where you are oblivious to everything but each other.


Photobucket
Z is angry because his fork structure didn't stand!


Photobucket
BTW, the Guy and I got married.


Photobucket
Not only is VBFitU secretly dating me, but I have come to realize that I just married her. 


Photobucket
At least they get along.  ;)


Photobucket
My Guys and the Kid at the Dixie Grill for Crab Fest and Z's birthday dinner.  YUM!

Ashley, I am returning my guests to you now.  We had fun.

No comments: