24.6.08

Some Random Photos

The Wedding Edition!

To stymie the persistent nagging of some of my closest and most loved peeps out there in Readerland, I bring you the carefully selected photojournal of our wedding.

A little side note, two days before the wedding I got a corneal ulcer in my right eye (again), making it impossible for me to go w/o sunglasses, even inside, for a few days.  W/ the fake nails (if you are thinking about it, don't.) and the sunglasses I felt like a love child between Lady Deathstrike and Cyclops.  My eye is almost better, but I have to have a full exam next week to see if the vision change is permanent.  And, I have a nice visible scar.

Photo credit to B, VBFitU's Gi(H)L, since I was otherwise occupied.  He did a great job!  As soon as David gets more of them off of his camera I will update!

W/o more fuss and further ado:


Photobucket
Sorting out the roles for everyone (Luckily, I won the straw draw against Zoltan for being the bride.  He had to settle for officant.)



Photobucket
The Kid sporting her ring bearing duties w/ the chord we made her, and the lei so she could say she was the flower girl.



Photobucket
VBFitU and I during the opening of the ceremony.


Photobucket
David looking on as the Guy is smiling like heck.  I am glad to see he is smiling like heck.


Photobucket
Correct me if I am wrong, but are those tears under those shades?


Photobucket
Lei exchange...


Photobucket
...and a kiss of greeting.


Photobucket
Auderelli performs the invocation.


Photobucket
The handfasting.


Photobucket
The rings were a little tricky w/ our hands tied together.


Photobucket
The Kid did a good job keeping the rings safe.


Photobucket
The big moment.  Aww.


Photobucket
Our happy little family.  And for the Kid, as promised, this is my favorite picture.  Well, of all of us.


Photobucket
The Kid showing off her excitement.


Photobucket
A sunset at Sunset Beach, majesty included.


Photobucket
The Kid, never missing a chance to get wet...even in a pretty pretty dress.


Photobucket
The Guy and David, in the I knew it was coming "Wonder Twins powers unite" moment.


Photobucket
Having a moment...and another "half of Z" picture for my collection.


Photobucket
But every now and then I get a good one where he is all in the picture.  This one is for Zmumszy.


Photobucket
Another moment.  I really feel that life is going to be full of "moments" for quite some time.  *gush*


Photobucket
One more for the "half of Z" collection.  I just don't know how he does it.


Photobucket
The Guy and the Kid having a father daughter chat on the beach (OK, Kid, this is my favorite wedding picture.  My very favorite.).


Photobucket
Some of the best looking feet on the beach!


Photobucket
The mandatory Wedding Ring shot.

All photos shamelessly stolen from Auderelli's photo sharing site.  I am very grateful to B for being there to take all the pictures.

For those of you wondering, it was perfect.  It was exactly what I have always wanted.

I will post more later, and VBFitU is more than welcome to edit and add her $.02 at any time.  There are some reception pics, and some of VBFitU's vacation pics that I am sure are going to go up soon.  In fact, I think I am going to have to add one to one of her earlier posts.

Thanks for all the well wishing!

And Audee, I think I will still take that tiara and ballet flats...but I think I need wings too.

And a magic wand...

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I have tears in my eyes as I look at the photos of my very Beautiful and happy daughter. So very very beautiful. To my Son-in-law thank you for the love and happiness that you bring to my daughters life and thank you for the way you love and cherish not only her but my peepers also. My daughter your brother said you look so pretty but not to let you know he said that or you might think he loved you or something gushy like that.
Great photo's can't wait to see more.

Love always to my little Hawaiian family.

Mommy dearest

Steve said...

you know you have had a habit of bringing tears (of joy) to me eyes lately!

What lovely pics. I am so happy for you, the guy and the kid!

love ot all 3 of ya's!