30.7.08

A Fun Meme

In the Spirit of Ear Candy, I bring you Eye Candy in a combination of a Meme I saw at Some Watery Tart's Place and a conversation I had w/ K8 in comments at my place about the "List" from Friends.  The Meme asks that all important and world altering question of which "famous people would you want listed in the contract that your significant other had to forgive you if, you know, you just happened to meet them and you just happened to hit it off and they just happened to express interest in some hot, shallow monkey sex?".  I couldn't narrow it down to five, and as I understand the "List" is as many as ten.  So, ten you get.  Also, it's a Meme, so if you read this, then Tag!  You're it!  And, VBFitU, you are hereby called upon to do yours.

FWIW, none of these people could make me nearly as ecstatically happy as The Guy does.  Not one.

W/o much further ado, and in no particular order:

David Boreanaz (duh!)


Photobucket

Broody forehead for days, a prankster's personality, and he has that whole "500 years of psychic baggage" thing going on.  Oh yeah, you know what I am talking about.

Jesse Spencer


Photobucket

I don't think so much w/ the Monkey Sex, but I would love to take him to a pub and get him to say "tumor" to me again and again in that adorable Aussie accent.  I know what an Anglophile is, so what does that make me?

And that brings me around to Hugh Laurie


Photobucket

B/c if Annie Lennox doesn't want him I will gladly take him off of her hands.

Jet Li


Photobucket

The cinematography isn't the only thing that is beautiful about the movie Hero.

Zach Braff


Photobucket

Beating out Mark Wahlberg today (that'll teach you to make a movie and not take off your shirt, Mark!) is the writer, director, and star of a movie I relate to more than I can tell.

Clare Kramer


Photobucket

If you don't know who she is I can not believe I call you my friend.  Consider this your free pass.  Kramer is only my all time favorite Big Bad from Buffy.  If anyone cared to ask me I would tell them that I think she would make the purrrfect Catwoman in the current Batman franchise.

Adam Baldwin (no, not one of those Baldwins)


Photobucket

The man they call Jayne.  Also the man they called the Conduit in the last episodes of Angel.

Kate Walsh


Photobucket

B/c this is what a feminist looks like.  I need no other reason.

Daniel Henney


Photobucket

Maybe the Seoul reason to watch My Lovely Sam-Soon, if it wasn't already hilarious.  Sometimes the puns just come to me.

And last but certainly not least, My Other Boyfriend, AKA Stephen Colbert!


Photobucket

Defender of Truthiness for all!

OK, that's mine.  Let's see yours.  Do it at your own place and drop the link in comments!

No comments: