14.7.08

Some Random Photos

Artwork Edition!

I am still working on the Kid's Kindergarten scrapbook.  I have a few pages left to do, and some I am not sure how to do yet.  One thing I am trying to do is include some of her own school work from the year, but I have a dilemma w/ her artwork, which comes on huge three foot by two foot pages.  She has done some great artwork this year, but we don't have a ton of space.  When do you stop saving everything?  Where do you draw the line and start throwing things away?

Am I the only parent who really wants to save everything?

But thanks to the incredible age of computers and Al Gore's internet I have come up w/ a temporary solution.  I can take pictures of the larger stuff she does and save it, so that even when I decide I don't have space to keep the originals anymore we still have the memory.  That doesn't solve how I am going finish the scrapbook, but it is a start.



And that is all I have for now!

Malama Pono!

1 comment:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Hi back. How have you been? I don't comment as much as I mean to. How is your summer going?

My son is 35 now and I don't think I saved very much with moves and such. I do have a couple ornaments he made.

Have a great weekend.