11.7.08

Some Random Photos

Shamelessly Stolen Edition!

Since the Kid is away I have to yoink pictures from other people (this time it was my cousin on Myspace) to share and keep up.  She took some great one's this past 4th.


Photobucket
The Kid w/ my cousin, and her older sister's boyfriend at the Brimley 4th parade.


Photobucket
Seeing the parade from a better vantage point.


Photobucket
I hear she made out like a bandit w/ the candy and free goodies at the parade.


Photobucket
Caged up just like she needs to be ;)  (also a great picture.  I have already scrapped it!)


Photobucket
And I do not believe this is really my child...in a pool, no life vest, not clinging desperately to a grown up's neck.  Rumor has it she really enjoyed swimming all day long mostly by herself.  She has come a long way in her water fear!  Yay!

That is it.  I am lurking around waiting for other pictures to surface...and when they do, you will see them here!

Malama Pono!

No comments: